This is a recipes I cooked at home and it was so easy to make and delicious. A bit was left over the next day and I felt the prawns tasted even more delicious eaten the day after.
We went over to the fish market in Lawton and purchased the seafood. We had intended to buy fresh prawns but for some reason purchased cooked ocean prawns instead. They still stated great. However, I feel Ingredients raw prawns would have been even more divine.
Lets start sharing the recipe with you guys now…
I cooked Chilli Prawns todayDo you want the recipe? If I get 20 likes I will share this easy yummy recipe 😉
Posted by Claude Everard Fullinfaw on Sunday, 17 May 2020
500 gm Tiger Prawns
8 cloves of garlic chopped
3 small green chilies chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 cup chopped parsley
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon Oliver oil
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan to just about hot. Don’t over heat the oil.
- Add sliced or chopped garlic and stir for 1 minute or two. Just to lightly cook the garlic.
- Then add the crushed chili flakes and stir for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the remaining herbs (parsley and green chili) along with chili powder and turmeric and stir for 1 to 2 minute. Do not burn.
- Then add precooked prawns and stir for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add salt to season
- Squeeze lemon juice over dish and serve.
Now you can serve with Jasmine rice (Basmati is better as its low GI). I like roti bread with this dish.
However as we were on a 28 day weight loss challenge we had a delicious salad made by my wife Vicki. The link to that recipe is here.