Feta Cheese With English Spinach Curry
- 300 gm feta cheese
- 1 bunch English spinach roughly chop
- 3 eggs break into bowl and scramble
- 1 onion finely chop
- 2 tabpn green peas
- 1 large tomato chop
- 8 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 tspn turmeric
- 1/2 tspn black pepper crushed
- salt to taste
- How To Cook
- Take a pan, add some oil and heat. Add the black pepper and when pepper is sizzling add chopped garlic - stir. After 30 seconds add the onions and stir. Add the turmeric.
- After 2 minutes on the stove add the chopped English spinach and and green peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next Add the eggs and tomatoes. Stir until the mixture is almost cooked.
- Add the feta cheese to this mixture and stir till all the cheese is broken down. Add some pepper to taste. PS: about salt be careful as you have the salt from the feta that will add to the dish.
- Once you feel the texture and taste suits you take off stove and serve as needed.
This is a great recipe and doesn’t take too long to cook. We picked up some fresh Feta from the local market here at Kelvin Grove in Brisbane. Fresh Feta cheese is very unlike what you get at the supermarkets. Its softer and crumbles which makes it easier to use in curry.
You can use the Feta cheese as topping on crackers with black pepper and rock salt as a snack too.