This is a very easy salad to make. It’s a salad that helps cleans up the leftover vegetables in the pantry. Great for summer meals.
1 cup of shredded cabbage
1 cup of mixed lettuce leaves
1 carrot grated
Half an avocado cut in chunks (firm fruit)
Lime & Lemon juice to season
1 teaspoon of avocado oil
1 teaspoon of olive oil
Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Take the shredded cabbage in a salad bowl and add the lettuce leave and toss.
- Add grated carrots and chunky avocado pieces to the mix.
- Squeeze lime and lemon juice on top.
- Add olive and avocado oil and
- Salt & pepper to season.
- Toss lightly in bowl and serve with chili prawns.
Great to sip fresh orange juice with mineral water with this meal. Very refreshing.