Eggplant & Mushroom Curry
This dish has fresh feta cheese
Yield: 6 people
- 1 eggpplant diced
- 15 button mushroom
- 250 gm feta cheese crushed
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tspn black onion seed
- 1 tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn corrinder powder
- 1/2 cup tomato crushed
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
How To Cook
- Place oil in frying pan, heat gently at medium heat. Add black onion seeds. fry.
- Next add the chopped onion and garlic. You may add green chili if you like, fry for 3 to 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add coriander powder and fry for 2 minutes. Add a bit of water if the mixture is too dry.
- Add the eggplant and mushroom. Fry for about 5 to 8 minutes until almost cooked.
- Add the crushed tinned tomatoes
- Now add the feta cheese. You can add some choped fresh tomato to add to taste and color. Remember not to add too much salt as feta cheese has a lot of salt. Sprinkle with fresh corriander, stir and serve.